Parts Sales Associate
Carrico Implement Co Beloit, KS Full-time Sales
Posted on September 23, 2022
- This position is responsible for selling our tiered portfolio of parts to customers over the counter and providing necessary parts to the service department and body shop and placing special orders for our customers.
- Provide excellent customer service to the service department, customers at the counter or on the phone.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals driving sales through Aftermarket promotions.
- Responsibility for Inventory Integrity
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations and promotions
- Effective use of computer applications including, Sales Manual, JD Parts®, Parts Expert®, JD Point®, PartsAdvisor®, barcode system and Dealer Business System
- Communicate, enforce, and monitor effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
- Routinely lifts items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Execute parts department standard processes
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 1+ years of Parts experience or equivalent sales or service
- Experience connecting with customers, maintain professional image, establish rapport
- Basic understanding of the selling processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a degree of independence.
- Experience using standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Experience working both independently and in a team setting
- Demonstrates excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
Comprehensive benefit package includes:
- 2+ weeks PTO accrual 1st year
- Option to earn up to 24 PTO days per year
- Monthly & quarterly performance bonus
- Overtime opportunity
- Opportunities for advancement
- BCBS health insurance with HSA option
- Dental, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) / Roth retirement plan with company matching