Chemical Sales and Marketing Associate
CHEMICAL SALES & MARKETING ASSOCIATE
- First Continental International (FCI) is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified global supplier of chemicals and other raw materials.
- FCI has been in the chemical industry for about 30 years, working for global large companies. Our business has even continued to grow during Covid.
- In-office residing in Rochelle Park, NJ
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree, Master’s or PhD a plus and welcome to apply.
- Any major welcome to apply: Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Marketing, but any Business, Science, or other majors interested in international business.
- Mid to entry-level position based on candidate experience.
- *Candidates with over 6 years of relevant experience (such as marketing and purchasing in large chemical companies) will be given special consideration.
- **PhD level candidates with specialty chemical and raw material experience will also be given special consideration.
- Must be a team player willing to learn, with excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to share in other job duties within the company when necessary.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not sponsor applicants for work visa.
The ideal candidate for Marketing Associate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and implementation of chemical & chemical marketing projects. You will need to display versatility in order to handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
There is ample opportunity for growth based on proven hard work and creative imagination.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform in-depth research of chemical raw materials, markets, and end users.
- Participate in meetings and discussions directly communicating with customers.
- Fulfill additional support duties, such as coordinating customer orders, arranging samples, and generating reports.
- Perform cross-functional supply chain management of shipments.
- Fulfill administrative duties related to new business development, and customer relationship management.
Job Type: Full-time; Monday - Friday (9:00am-5:00pm) Salary will be based on education and experience of each applicant, with potential for growth.
Please send resumes by clicking the Apply button