Customer Sales Manager
Customer Sales Manager, Walmart Team
Site Name: Rogers District Office Building II
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
Haleon is seeking a Customer Sales Manager, Walmart who will have Omni-channel responsibilities for developing, executing, and driving a collaborative business partnership between Walmart and Haleon digestive health and strategies. This role is responsible for leading the customer to develop and execute strategic objectives, critical needs, opportunities for brands, health and wellness strategies. This role will lead Walmart Joint Business Planning, go-to-market strategies. For us to accomplish this, we are looking for a strategic thinker who can influence and execute across internal and external stakeholders.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Direct selling and management accountability for category brands
- Demonstrate Best in Class account management, driving growth in Revenue and Net Margin to help achieve and exceed our goals.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan, with a clear path to goal achievement.
- Ability to be a successful sales leader, acting as a business leader, including cross-functional team leadership, financial and analytical acumen
- Own and support managing Joint Business Plans for category brands. Build strategies that support both Haleon Brands and JBP goals
- Lead and influence through sales presentations, business reviews, and category updates using advanced data and data analytics
- Works with internal cross functional partners in demand planning, shopper insights, supply Chain, and product marketing teams to develop sales goals and achieve specified levels of business performance accuracy.
- Influence channel sales strategy and evolution of e-commerce
- Build excellent relationships with merchants and cross functional customer team members (Planners, Supply Chain, etc.).
- Be the voice of the Walmart, lead and communicate important initiatives and needs of the customer to deliver collaborative objectives.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 + years’ experience working directly with Walmart and/or other large strategic customers
- Strong financial and overall business acumen
- Travel up to 20%
- Located in northwest Arkansas
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- MBA preferred
- Consumer Package Goods (CPG) experience
- Strategic thinking, negotiating, and influencing skills
- Team player and collaborator with ability to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues - Product Development, Product Management, Project Management, Marketing, Finance, Etc.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; proven ability to establish business, product, and market plans with quantitative methods
Haleon offers a robust Total Reward package that consists of competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. This includes a generous 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and time off programs including 6 months paid parental leave. On day one, you are eligible for benefits, including our healthcare programs where the company pays for the majority of your medical coverage for you and your family. We also offer the opportunity to receive a discretionary bonus based on the achievement of key business performance and other incentive/recognition programs as part of the offering.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.