Shopper Insights Manager
Shopper Insights Manager, Vitamins - Walmart
Site Name: Rogers District Office Building II, Rogers District Office Building III
Link: Shopper Insights Manager, Vitamins - Walmart in Multiple Locations | Haleon Careers
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
The Haleon Walmart Team has an opportunity for a Shopper Insights Manager on the Vitamins and immunity businesses. In this role, the candidate will represent the voice of the shopper through expertise in shopper analytics, consumer and category knowledge, syndicated resources, and custom research to drive insights into action.
As a Shopper Insights Manager, you will be the expert with the vitamins shopper and provide best-in-class insights with an understanding omnichannel shopper behavior and decisions.
- Insights leadership: Provide fact-based, strategic, shopper-centric points of view to inspire deeper shopper understanding of the vitamins shopper. Communicate the voice of the shopper including attitudes, behaviors, motivations. Build an integrated, inspiring and insightful category growth strategies to inform business decisions. Work cross-functionally (Sales, marketing, customer strategy) with the organization to develop and execute healthcare, category, and brand strategies to drive growth at Walmart.
- Shopper Analytics: Analyzing and utilizing sales, panel/shopper, to understand the performance of the business and identify business opportunities, drive to solutions.
- Strategic partner: Demonstrate holistic thinking, strategic agility and thought leadership and influence collaborative partners both internally and with Walmart. Develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders to proactively identify business challenges and opportunities.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years’ experience with shopper insights in CPG, retail or Customer Development
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Master's Degree
- Proficiency in syndicated data tools and measures to elevate business understanding and guide conversations using a variety of data sources (POS, panel, Luminate)
- Proficiency in fundamental quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies and analytic approaches; ability to match appropriate methodologies to
- Persuasive storytelling skills and experience with driving insights to action.
- Manage external suppliers to execute research projects efficiently.
- Superior skills in project management, end-to-end management of the research process.
Haleon offers a robust Total Reward package that consists of competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program. This includes a generous 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and time off programs including 6 months paid parental leave. On day one, you are eligible for benefits, including our healthcare programs where the company pays for the majority of your medical coverage for you and your family. We also offer the opportunity to receive a discretionary bonus based on the achievement of key business performance and other incentive/recognition programs as part of the offering.
Care to join us. Find out what life at Haleon is really like www.haleon.com/careers/
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information, which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Haleon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, Haleon may be required to capture and report expenses Haleon incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure Haleon’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements.