Sales Support Coordinator
Jamison Door Company is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Sales Support Coordinator.
SUMMARY: The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for assisting customers, field representatives and co-workers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers and replies via phone, fax and email daily to meet requirements from both customer and district offices.
- Researches and quotes all door order inquiries.
- Reviews all information and obtains missing information to release order into production.
- Enters order into PowerCerv.
- Sets up new customer files and updates information as needed.
- Assists customers and employees.
- Maintains customer records.
- Assists in development and updates of current price structure.
- Works with Accounting, Engineering and the Shop.
- Acts as back-up for field offices during travel time or vacation.
- Works as a team player to ensure that the department runs smoothly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required:
- Logia Software; Microsoft Office Suite
- Other skills required:
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service.
- Technically competent, quick study, and excellent people skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet).
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If qualified, please click APPLY NOW to send resume today!
Jamison Door Company is an equal opportunity employer.