Sales Specialist ( Heavy Equipment )
Robert H Finke & Sons is a reputable and leading provider of heavy equipment solutions, catering to various industries such as construction, site development, heavy road, and demolition. With a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, innovation, and quality, we have established ourselves as a trusted partner in the heavy equipment industry. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a driven and experienced Heavy Equipment Sales Specialist to join our dynamic sales team. We will be filling 3 sales positions working out of our 3 locations. Our man facility in Selkirk NY focusing on southern counties, our Gansevoort NY location, focusing on the north country, and our new location in Burlington VT
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve targets and maximize revenue through the sale and rental of heavy equipment.
- Identify and prospect new customers, cultivate relationships, and maintain current client base.
- Conduct market research and stay updated on industry trends to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Assess customer needs and provide appropriate equipment recommendations that align with their requirements and budget.
- Prepare accurate and professional sales quotations, proposals, and contracts.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Service, Parts, and Finance to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Work with management to negotiate pricing, terms, and conditions to secure profitable deals.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to clients to showcase features, benefits, and operation of various heavy equipment.
- Effectively manage the sales process from initial customer contact to post-sale follow-up and after-sales support.
- Stay abreast of competitor activities and market conditions to effectively position our products and services in the marketplace.
- Attend industry trade shows, conferences, and events to network and promote our brand and product offerings.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates on market trends, current projects in our area, customer needs, and sales forecasts to the Sales Manager.
- Previous experience as a Heavy Equipment Sales Specialist or in a similar role within the heavy equipment industry.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Deep understanding of heavy equipment products, applications, and industry trends.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and demonstrate the features and functionalities of various heavy equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build long-term relationships with clients and effectively convey information.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented individual with a passion for sales and the ability to work independently.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to provide win-win solutions for both the company and the customer.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel locally and occasionally regionally to meet with clients or attend industry events.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record. This is not a “work from home position”
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary and commission structure, along with comprehensive benefits. Join our team and be part of our success!
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and qualifications. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Note: This job description is a general outline of key responsibilities and qualifications and may be subject to revisions based on the needs of the company.
Robert H Finke & Sons Inc
1569 US 9W Selkirk NY 12158